Espoma Tomato Tone
Product Dimensions: 3 x 13 x 19 inches
Item Weight 18.4 pounds
Manufacturer: Espoma Company
- Organic plant food enhanced witth living microbes
- Approved for organic gardening
- Prevent blossom end rot and provides a safe, continuous, and complete balanced feeding
- Specifically formulated to produce plump, juicy tomatoes
- No sludges, hazardous or toxic ingredients
FOR PLUMP AND JUICY TOMATOES
All natural plant food fortified with Bio-tone® microbes
- Specially formulated to produce consistently plump, juicy tomatoes.
- Proven to promote healthy plant growth.
- Contains 8% calcium to help prevent blossom end rot.
- Enhanced with Bio-tone for stronger roots and larger plants.
- Slow release, continuous feeding won’t burn or leach away.
HOW TO USE
Tomato beds: Apply 3 lbs. (9 cups) of Tomato-tone per 50 sq. ft. and work into the top 4 to 6 inches of soil.
Single plants: Mix 3 tablespoons of Tomato-tone into the soil when planting.
For Potted Plants mix one part Tomato-tone to 30 parts soil mixture (1.25 cups of Tomato-tone for every 8 qt. of soil).
Rows : 1 cup each side per 5 feet of row.
Single Plants : 3 tablespoons per plant.
Potted Plants: Apply 1.5 teaspoons per 4″ of pot diameter (1.5 tablespoon per 12 inch pot diameter).
Apply in a narrow band around single plants or along each side of a row. Keep Tomato-tone at least 3″ from stem.
Potted Plants: Apply evenly over soil and gently mix in.
Water thoroughly after feeding.
First application after plant is established (10-14 days)
Established Plants: Twice per month May through August
Use on all varieties of Tomatoes
Specially formulated for tomatoes, features Bio-tone for stronger roots and larger plants, fortified with Calcium to prevent Blossom End Rot.